UPDATE: Wednesday 23 June from 4pm
Due to the recent Governement announcements the following rules apply to visitors at the Sports Halls
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in cancellation of your booking and removal from the venue.
Update: Wednesday 23 June 2021
Training Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities
Sydney Olympic Park Sports Halls has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders & Amendments. This plan is a summary document and is underpinned by other risk related processes undertaken by SOPA. The summary document is available for hirers to view. Hire sports, groups and associations are also required to provide a COVID-19 Safety Plan and verification is required by SOPA prior to commencing booking.
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 2 square metres. Change to 4 square metres.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Basic warm up and stretching within 4 square metres area permitted.
- Shower and changeroom facilities are closed. Toilets facilities will be available.
- Drink fountains are not in use; bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and keep within your designated booked space.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19 (refer to health.gov.au). Seek medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if appropriate.
- Attendees must record their name and email or contact phone number and this will be secured by the venue. Please change to read All attendees must QR code on entry to the venue
- Adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 and related amendment orders. updated Order (Order 2021)
- At this point in time we ask that no spectators attend. This is to ensure we are adhering to our court capacity guidelines